[Tutor] WIN32SERVICE

Larry Blair lbblair at adaptisinc.com
Tue Sep 14 19:29:15 CEST 2004

We are using this to do Windows jobs i.e. start- stop services, remote
execute of commands etc.
It appears that who ever install the "python" wrapper code to use this is
the owner and when someone else logs into the workstation they get a message
can't find file win32service.  We have tried several things to  make the
permissions more generic but still get this error most of the time.

Does anyone have an idea of how to make this visible to whoever logs in and
executes a python job?

Thanks
Larry

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information
that is confidential privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
Thank you.