[Tutor] Learning Python by example

nvettese at pdistributors.com nvettese at pdistributors.com
Thu Sep 16 04:06:19 CEST 2004

I removed the {Spam} from the subject because this isn't spam.

Thanks for the input, but this is not something that I am expecting to
finish it any specific amount of time.  It is something I wanted to do to
teach me different aspects of programming and the language.  Also, this
would be something I would open up to the community to add and change as it
grows.

For the database, I would like to use Postrges.  I have used MySQL in the
past, but due to rumored licensing changes, I think Postgres is the way to
go.

My biggest issue is knowing the undertaking in converting a command line
application to GUI with Python.

Thanks,
Nick