[Tutor] Calling for help...@ Brisbane

Ms Soo Chong s4046441 at student.uq.edu.au
Tue Sep 21 20:37:05 CEST 2004

Hi all,

Please pardon the off topic type content.

I'm looking for some assistance from python programmers located at Brisbane, Australia.
Because I'm a newbie to programming and required to finish a program in a short time, I wonder if there is any kind soul around that can meet me up ONCE and clarify some of my doubts. (I really need some face to face explanation in order to move on) I did check on the python meet up group but there seems to be no response for the upcoming event so I decided to try to post this message out. Sorry if it sounds ridi but thats what I really need.

Thank you in advance.

Shufen