[Tutor] Files and such

Prospero prospero at prosperosisland.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 21:47:31 CEST 2004

Greetings!

I have a question which is almost certainly similar or identical to one I asked
some months or years back. However, since I have been away from programming for
a while and cannot access my email archive due to arguments between my
computers, I hope the group will be tolerant about this.

I need to save some numbers in a text file. This bit I can do no problem but
then I need a different part of the program to read these numbers one set at a
time, starting at the beginning and stopping at the end. For preference the file
should be plain text so that I can amend it by hand if necessary. Any clues
about how to do this would be much appreciated.

All the best,

Prospero.