[Tutor] A Newbie Printing Question

Christian Wyglendowski Christian.Wyglendowski at greenville.edu
Fri Apr 1 17:19:07 CEST 2005

Since the pywin32 stuff just wraps standard Win32 libraries for the most
part, the resources at MSDN (http://msdn.microsoft.com) are quite
helpful.  While it is not Python-specific, it would probably be
redundant to extensively document the pywin32 stuff with MSDN available.

> Oreilly have a book which may be of help to you if you do a
> lot of programming
> on Windows: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/pythonwin32/

I agree.  It is an older book, but I found it helpful.  I think I got it
used for $6 or $8 on Amazon.

Christian
http://www.dowski.com