[Tutor] Module Loop doesn't work (Joseph Q.)

Joseph Quigley cpu.crazy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 18:07:08 CEST 2005

Hi,
  I have some code on a geek dictionary that I'm making where the command
geeker() opens a module for the "real" geek dictionary (where you can type
a word to see what it is geekified). Supposedly, you type lobby() to go
back to what I call  the lobby (where you can get info on the web site and
email and version). But it just loops back to the Geeker>>> prompt where
you type the word that you want geekified. I even tried having it restart
the whole program by importing the index module that I wrote. But it still
won't restart the program!

Thanks,
         Joseph Q.