[Tutor] Can't find MSVCR71.dll

Jacob S. keridee at jayco.net
Thu Apr 7 04:58:41 CEST 2005

The way I did it was google for "download msvcr71.dll" and found a good
place to download the file-- < 500K   ---  then I put the dll file in
C:\windows\system32 folder.  Then it worked and I didn't worry about it
anymore.

Easy enough, and you don't have to worry about that specific problem ever
again.

HTH,
Jacob