[Tutor] Cell Bio Newbie Here

Ryan Davis ryan at acceleration.net
Mon Apr 11 22:00:54 CEST 2005

Make a flowchart, by hand, on paper of what this program does.  That should help explain the why.

Basically, after 3 attempts, your "while" loop becomes an infinte loop.  Once you are over the count, the user is never prompted for
another password, so the password remains not equal to "unicorn" until the end of time.

Thanks,
Ryan