[Tutor] Python starting books (fwd)

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 12 22:59:56 CEST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:16:18 -0300
From: Alexis <alexis1981 at gmail.com>
To: Danny Yoo <dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [Tutor] Python starting books

Hi people thanks to all of you for the suggestions, I am currently
reading some programming books but it seems as if i can't findn a
suitable one to get me started the way i want, i mean not only
learning the basics but getting prepared for more complex programming,
i will try to take a look at these books tonight.

I have never posted in a mailing list and was even hesitant to do so.

Thanks to al of you for being so kind.

Best Regards,
Alexis