[Tutor] Python backwards program (fwd)

Jim and Laura Ahl jcahl at psci.net
Fri Apr 15 06:09:01 CEST 2005

Hello, I wanted to thank all of you who helped me with the backwards program.  I finally got off my stubborn butt and downloaded 2.4.1 and the program finally works.  That 2.2 was not compatible with the way I was thinking, or maybe I wasn't compatible with it was thinking who knows.

i = raw_input("Enter a word.")
print i[::-1]
raw_input("\n\nPress the enter key to exit.")

Thanks for allowing me to take some of your precious time.

Jim