[Tutor] Problems with encodings

Olli Rajala olli.rajala at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 17:55:53 CEST 2005

Michael,
> does it help if you change the second line into:
>
> # -*- coding: iso-8859-15 -*-
>
> ?
>
> I *think* that is the correct syntax (at least it works for me).

Thanks, it doesn't give the error message anymore. But non-ascii
letters still don't go well from my script to browser. They work well
in console, but not when I'm viewing it through FF 1.0.2 (or Konqueror
if that matters, probably not). I'm using Apache2, Python 2.4 and my
system is Ubuntu 5.04. Everything is from Ubuntus package repository,
apt-get is good. :)

Thanks for this info, hope that this other problem could be solved as well.

Yours sincerely,
--
Olli Rajala <><
Tampere, Finland

"In theory, Theory and Practice should be
the same. But in practice, they aren't."
- Murphy's Proverbs