[Tutor] py2exe

Jeff Peery jeffpeery at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 17:06:10 CEST 2005

Ok, thanks again Greg. Although I didn't see a log file, where would it appear and what would the name be... just in case I missed it. thanks.

Greg Hasseler <ghasseler at gmail.com> wrote:
I meant to send my first reply the list..oops. If it doesn't leave any
log file then I would suggest maybe sending the program source code
itself to the list so that others can review it for potential error.