[Tutor] TKinter and things over Linux

Max Noel maxnoel_fr at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 19 21:01:31 CEST 2005

On Apr 19, 2005, at 19:57, Alberto Troiano wrote:

> Thanks Danny
>
> I will try to do that and let you know how it went
> But one question thou, does it matter the location where I gunzip the
> distutil????????
> If so where should I put it???????????????
> NOTE: It's just to be sure that I'm understanding right the language
> (ENGLISH) of the link you attached

	Wherever you want, it doesn't matter. When you run "python setup.py
install", the module is installed in the Python standard library, so
once you've done it, you can delete the files.

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge a
perfect, immortal machine?"