Fwd: [Tutor] crash - switching between text window and graphics/gamewindow (high score)

D. Hartley denise.hartley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 02:45:00 CEST 2005

John,

Thank you for the suggestion to try the game from the command line.
Unfortunately, when I scored high enough to make the high score list
and entered in my name (in the dos/command window, now), and clicked
back to the game screen, the game screen just closed/crashed, and the
command line returned to its pathname. No error messages,
unfortunately!  Was I supposed to be doing something else?

Thanks,
Denise