[Tutor] GNUPLOT

dreamz93 dreamz93 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 23:30:05 CEST 2005

Hello,

I just ran into a similar problem. Here's what I found:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=416091&group_id=17434&atid=217434

Just follow the instructions on the link and everything should work
fine. I think it has to do with emulating the unix pipe not being
available on windows, but I'm not sure. After I did this everything
worked fine.

Hope this works for you,
Chris