[Tutor] SOAPPy - server and threading?

Kristian Rink kristian at zimmer428.net
Sat Apr 23 14:36:43 CEST 2005

Hi Kent;

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:53:52 -0400
Kent Johnson <kent37 at tds.net> wrote:

> If you want each request to be handled in its own thread, use
> ThreadingSOAPServer instead of SOAPServer. If you want to dedicate a
> thread to each client, I think you will have to run multiple

Thanks for pointing me the way here... Actually, my current idea is to
run a "master server" which the clients connect to and, while
connecting, get returned a local port number where their "responsible"
SOAP server thread is listening. Anyhow, do you have a short example or
documentation link handy on how to get ThreadedSOAPServer running?
SOAPpy documentation same as googling for it sadly weren't very
extensive on that... :/

Thanks and bye,
Kris