[Tutor] input()

Servando Garcia servando at mac.com
Fri Apr 29 14:55:20 CEST 2005

Hello and  thanks in advance.
	I am trying to prompt the user for some input. I need three values
from the user so,I used input() like so;
Matrix = input("Matrix=")
error=input("error=")
alpha= input("alpha=")
  using  Macpython it works fine but when I use a terminal all I get is
a blank line. When I try to enter at the command line I get this
Matrix=error=alpha=
Also I need to redirect any output from the program into another file,
which is why I used the terminal in the first place. So, I guess I have
two problems
	1. How do I redirect output using Macpython?
	2. How do I use input() while using a terminal?