[Tutor] I need advice about which way to go.

Nathan Pinno falcon3166 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 08:39:28 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I am writing a poker game and a blackjack game. I was wondering which way would be Python smart and work properly. I am trying to figure out whether or not to use t(n) as a card indicator, when n = randomly drawn number. I could go that way, or code it as t1, t2, t3, etc. Which way is the right and correct way to go? Also for blackjack, I want to use it as playertotal = playertotal + n, and computertotal = computertotal + n. or 1,2,3, etc. Which is better?

Thanks,
Nathan Pinno,
Crew, Camrose McDonalds and owner/operator of Woffee