[Tutor] Extract information from an HTML table

David Holland davholla2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 16:37:42 CEST 2005

Hi All,
I would like to do the following.  I have an HTML document with a table with 2 columns.
I would like to write a program to join the 2 columns together, ideally with same font etc.
Ie get all the information between <TR> and </TR> and the next <TR> and </TR> and put it together.  Does anyone have any idea on how to do this ?
I suppose I could remove every second <TR> and </TR>, any better ideas ?

Thanks in advance

David