[Tutor] What's the invalid syntax? Code supplied

Nathan Pinno falcon3166 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 05:09:33 CEST 2005

At least I know the basics of file I/O for here is my filereader and
filewriter programs:
Filereader:
filename = raw_input("File name please: ")
f = file(filename, "r")
for line in f.readlines():
    print line
f.close()

Filewriter:
text = raw_input("Enter some text to export: ")
filename = raw_input("File to write to: ")
out_file = open(filename,"w")
out_file.write(text)
out_file.close()