[Tutor] Getting web pages and formatting text

David Holland davholla2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 19:08:29 CEST 2005

I am trying to make a report I do easier (ie via a program not manually).
Two questions :-
1)  Is it possible to download to your hard drive using python various web pages ie if the pages have the structure
http://address/node=xxx&pagretree=&fromdid=nx&objectid=ny
So you can download objectid=ny where ny=1,2,3,4 etc up to 20 for example
2)  Is it possible to use python to put text into a table I don't mean an sql table I mean a text table.

When/if I get this to work I will show the results of my effort.

Thanks in advance

David