[Tutor] Assistance!

gordnjen gordnjen at rogers.com
Sun Aug 7 19:20:20 CEST 2005

I am now stuck again. I am at my wit's end. The course I am taking is a
supposed "beginners" course. It is a distance education class, and our
textbook does NOT contain the information required to do all of the
assignments (perhaps it was designed for people with more experience and/or
knowledge?). Anyways, our latest assignment is that we have to create a
working chequebook (view here:
http://cmpt165.cs.sfu.ca/~ggbaker/examples/chequebook.html)

This is what I have so far (see attached).

I am so completely lost.

Our textbook does not tell us how to implement a password security system on
a website, or how to store data.

The project is already over a week late, and I feel absolutely hopeless
about it.

Could you possibly give me some pointers on this? Please, please please?

Thank you in advance,

Jennine Gates