[Tutor] How to I make it save the data properly? (was Re: How do I fix this ValueError?)

jfouhy@paradise.net.nz jfouhy at paradise.net.nz
Wed Aug 10 04:05:13 CEST 2005

Quoting Nathan Pinno <falcon3166 at hotmail.com>:

> I tried fixing it. Here is the new code:

There are two likely places where you could have a problem: In your save
function, or in your load function.  Have you tried looking at the file where it
saved the information?  If the file doesn't contain the data it should, then
your save function probably has an error.  Otherwise, your load function
probably has an error.

Once you've got an idea of where the problem is, you can try to isolate it, so
that you can fix the problem without having to plow through the rest of your
code all the time.

--
John.