[Tutor] help

Wed Aug 10 09:42:32 CEST 2005

Also, you may want to consider something like easygui -
http://www.ferg.org/easygui/
if all you need is simple dialogs.

You may also want to consider Pythoncard - pythoncard.sourceforge.net,
it's quite capable of more elaborate GUI stuff, but it's built on
wxPython, which can be a little intimidating.

That said, for 90% of stuff involving GUIs, Pythoncard would be fine,
and the other 10% is generally stuff Tkinter can't do anyways.

Good luck,

Liam Clarke