[Tutor] Is there anyway to set how many numbers are used after the decimal in floating numbers?

Nathan Pinno falcon3166 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:17:42 CEST 2005

I want to use it for a currency exchange program. It's useful, then the user
wouldn't have to round it himself/herself, and mistakes could be avoided.

Nathan Pinno
Early to bed,
Early to rise,
Makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
--Benjamin Franklin
Languages I know: Python, English
Languages I am learning: C++, Java, Javascript