[Tutor] Network Tutorials

John Walton westside_indie at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 03:01:13 CEST 2005

Hello, everyone.  I just began school, and they
 already assigned us science fair.  Since I'm in 8th
 grade, I get to do demonstrations for our projects. >
I'm probably going to demonstrate Python's networking>
capabilities by writing a simple instant messenger
program.  I only have a few problems:

1. I know squat about Python network Programming

2. I know nothing about networks

   So if any of you know of a good Python Networking
Tutorial or a website with lots of information on
networks and networking, please reply.  Thanks!