[Tutor] problem detecting files

Paul Hendrick paul.hendrick at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 22:24:16 CET 2005

Hi there,
I've got a problem with getting the difference between 2 directories,
but only recognising directories and not files.
I'm trying to find directories in /home/svn that aren't
in /usr/local/trac/projects.

The list returned by listdir in /home/svn is:
['.bash_logout', '.bash_profile', '.bashrc', '.emacs', 'dir1', 'dir2']

the problem is I can't get the script to detect that .bash_profile
and .emacs aren't directories, it always comes back in my list of
directories.

I'll include my code below - any help would be greatly appreciated.
http://pastebin.ca/32033

Cheers,
Paul