[Tutor] Request For Suggestions

Nelson, Scott SNelson at midwaygames.com
Fri Dec 2 23:20:55 CET 2005

You could include the Pygame module.  If this CD is for beginners,
nothing like writing a game to provide a little bit of motivation!
Plus, Pygame provides a lot of multimedia features all in one place
(graphics, sound, keyboard, mouse, joystick, CD, mixer)

http://www.pygame.org/

I'm sure everyone could suggest their favorite module be included, but
Pygame might be the kind of thing that would catch some beginner's
fancy.  How many of us wrote a game as one of our first programs?  :)

-Scott