[Tutor] Request For Suggestions

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Dec 3 02:41:22 CET 2005

> > I am planning to make a Python CD for advocating Python, and I need
> > your suggestions about this, the objective is to build a CD that
> > contains the basic material for Python beginner (e.g. Python 2.4.2 for
> > different platforms) with some advocating material (e.g. videos), and
> > here is what comes to my mind to present on the CD:

Hi Basem,

You might also want to give a ping out to the folks on the edu-sig list
and see what ideas they have.  My memory is rusty, but I remember that the
educators there had some ideas a while back about their own CD
distribution of beginner Python resources.  They might be able to give you
a few more pointers.

'edu-sig' can be found on: