[Tutor] Timer

Joseph Quigley cpu.crazy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 17:34:45 CET 2005

Sorry, this is a little console project to tell me when there new headlines
on slashdot.org using their rss file. All it does is see if there's
something different and if there is it will tell you.

Here's my timer:
while True:
        if count > 1800:
            break
        time.sleep(1)
        count += 1

Or should I just do: time.sleep(1800)?

--
There are 10 different types of people in the world.
Those who understand binary and those who don't.