[Tutor] Displaying Separate Tables for Specific Dictionary Keys

KJZZ Webmaster kjzz.webmaster at riomail.maricopa.edu
Tue Dec 6 18:09:00 CET 2005

I have a list of dictionaries.  Each dictionary has a key named "program".

I can display a html table for the entire list of dictionaries, however...

I would like to display distinct html tables for each program while also
displaying the playlist for the day in chronological order (the list has
already been sorted according to time).

One note:  If a program starts at midnight and ends at 3am.  Then starts
again at 11pm and goes to midnight, it should be displayed in two tables at
both the start and the end of the playlist for the day.

To view the table as it is currently displayed, see:

http://playlists.deserttalk.org/playlists/displayTableByHourQuestion

To view the slightly modified code, see:

http://playlists.deserttalk.org/playlists/displayTableByHourQuestion.txt

Thanks kindly,

John T.