[Tutor] Editors

Burge Kurt burge.kurt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:56:53 CET 2005

Btw I am using Suse Linux 9.0 ..

Today I have tried to install drPython but could not manage ; because
I could not install wxPython that was due to gtk problem (i was seeing
pkg-config but it could not) ... Is there something easy for me ??
which does not require wxPython (consequently glib gtk atk pango
pfg-config ...etc) and will not take my hours to build&install :)

Burge