[Tutor] new to linux and I cannot find some python things

Hans Dushanthakumar Hans.Dushanthakumar at navman.com
Thu Dec 29 22:22:32 CET 2005

Anothet linux noobie here :)
How do I uninstall python? I use the SimplyMepis flavor of linux.

The reason I want to uninstall python is that its an old version (2.3).
Not that I particularly want the new version, but the IDLE installation
that I downloaded reports all kinds of errors because apparently its
meant to work with python 2.4.