[Tutor] Traffic Network simulator

Guillermo Fernandez Castellanos guillermo.fernandez.castellanos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 01:15:51 CET 2005

Hi,

Don't know if there's any network simulator.

But I know about SimPy:
http://simpy.sourceforge.net/

Looks well documented. Check the examples, it seems you can do pretty
robust things with not toomuch code.
I readed about it in the charming python section of IBM developers works:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-simpy.html?dwzone=linux

Check also the SimPy Wiki:
http://www.mcs.vuw.ac.nz/cgi-bin/wiki/SimPy?SimPy

Enjoy,