[Tutor] Tkinter questions

Mark Kels mark.kels at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:08:41 CET 2005

Hello,
I got some Tkinter questions that I need the answer for to complete a
little project of mine:
1. How can I make the program to open in a X*Y sized window ?
2. How can I open another window from the first one (without closing it) ?
3. How can I add a file browser for my app (like the one you get when
you press "Save as..." in windows apps) ?
4. How do I configure the font size on the Text widget (its realy
huge, and I would like to change it to somthing like 12).
5. [OT] Do you know any web-sites that I can store my project at (like
sourceforge and others) ?

This is all for now :)
Thanks in advence .

--
1. The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the
day they start making vacuum cleaners.