[Tutor] Ogg Tag Module recommendations

Miles Stevenson miles at mstevenson.org
Thu Feb 3 22:13:45 CET 2005

Can anyone recommend to me a Python module to work with ID3v2 tags in Ogg
Vorbis files? I tried using the EyeD3 module, but it only supports mp3 right
now, and I couldn't get the pyid3tag module to work reliably, or I'm just not
understanding the documentation.

I just need to retrieve all of the ID3v2 tag info from a collection of ogg
files, store them in a file, and then insert them back into different ogg
files. Anyone have a module/library they recommend?

Thanks.
--
Miles Stevenson
miles at mstevenson.org
PGP FP: 035F 7D40 44A9 28FA 7453 BDF4 329F 889D 767D 2F63