[Tutor] Are you allowed to shoot camels? [kinda OT]

Jeff Shannon jeff at ccvcorp.com
Fri Feb 4 00:41:25 CET 2005

Alan Gauld wrote:

> There is no perfect language, and very few truly bad
> languages - they never get out of the lab - they all
> have something that they are good at and from which
> we can learn!

Heh, I'd look at that a bit differently -- I think that there's a
*lot* of bad languages, it's just that we're spared ever hearing about
the majority of them because they don't ever get very far. ;)

(But then, at my job I'm stuck using a horrible Frankenstein's monster
of a proprietary language on a daily basis, so I can't help but
believe that there's plenty more awful languages around that didn't
happen to be "rescued" from oblivion by an accident of history...)

Jeff Shannon
Credit International