[Tutor] Are you allowed to shoot camels? [kinda OT]

Sean Perry shaleh at speakeasy.net
Fri Feb 4 09:13:29 CET 2005

Alan Gauld wrote:

> Sean, what book/tutor are you using for Haskell?
> I learned it from "The Haskell School of Expression" which
> was OK but very graphics focused, I'd be interested in
> recommended second source on Haskell.

as with Max I am reading Haskell: Craft of Functional Programming. I am
about half way through it (have not got to Monads yet which are the mind
benders).

So far I really like it. Thought provoking examples and exercises.
However there are no answers to the exercises. Which for a relative
newbie to functional programming would have been nice.