[Tutor] where do we use acquisition ?

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Mon Feb 7 14:00:15 CET 2005

chandrasekhar cherukuri wrote:
> http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/ScriptingZope.stx/Acquisition.stx
>
> http://zope.org/Members/crazybrett/acquisition
>
> Hope there is no sarcasm in this.

No, none at all. A light irony, maybe. When I first read your post, I thought, "I have no idea what
acquisition is". I thought it was funny that you completely understand it but I am clueless about
it. I had to google 'python acquisition' to see that Zope uses that term.

I hope someone else here has more of a clue than me. If not, you might want to try a Zope-specific
mailing list.

Kent