[Tutor] executing SAS and passing parameters

Terry Carroll carroll at tjc.com
Wed Feb 9 01:31:42 CET 2005

Ah, SAS.  I used that a lot in the early '80s for general programming.  I
felt a lot about SAS then as I do about Python now.

Enough of that.  Can you show your python code that invokes SAS; and can
you also show what you type at a command line that makes SAS run the
way you want?

Given the command line, it should be pretty straightforward to move the
command line invocation into Python.