[Tutor] Re: Might be a silly question!

Jeffrey Maitland maitj at vianet.ca
Fri Feb 11 16:47:42 CET 2005

Thanks that's what I thought.

Wasn't 100% sure that is what prompted me to ask the question in here.

As for the CAPS thing for constants, I generally try and practice (to the
best of my knowledge) proper programming consepts/styles/standards. However
I have been reading code written before me (mind you it's C++) and the
authors seemed to follow what ever style they wished to that day.  Oh well
that's the nature of the beast.

Thanks again for clearing that up for me.

Jeff