[Tutor] Queued threads

Max Noel maxnoel_fr at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 16 03:53:24 CET 2005

On Feb 16, 2005, at 02:36, Liam Clarke wrote:

> I'm sorry, but when does oThread get the value 1?
>
> If you're testing for it's existence via a True/False thing, try
>
> if oThread:
>
> But otherwise, I'm not sure what you're expecting to get.

	Once again, you hit the spot, Liam. It seems that a Thread object
evaluates to False once it's terminated.
	That's probably what you're looking for, Bernard, my "threads won't be
of any use here" argument notwithstanding.

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge a
perfect, immortal machine?"