[Tutor] Trivia program.

Pierre Barbier de Reuille pierre.barbier at cirad.fr
Wed Feb 16 11:46:09 CET 2005

Mmmhh ... one very simple way would be to replace your first line by :

name = raw_input("Hi. What's your name? ") + "  "

But if you want to keep the name as it is, I bet the best way is to
replace your second line by :

called = "  ".join([ name for i in xrange(5) ])

The advantage of this second method is the "  " is added only *between*
the names, and not after ...

Pierre