[Tutor] how to read from a txt file

Brian van den Broek bvande at po-box.mcgill.ca
Thu Feb 17 10:01:53 CET 2005

Brian van den Broek said unto the world upon 2005-02-17 03:51:
> jrlen balane said unto the world upon 2005-02-17 02:41:
>
>> sir, what seemed to be the problem with this:

<SNIP>

> Hi,
>
> I think the traceback is my fault from an oversight in the code I sent
> you when you posted before. Sorry about that :-[

<SNIP>

In case that confused anyone, it was only after I sent my reply to the
list that I noticed the email that I was replying to had been sent to
me directly. (By reflex I filled in the tutor address thinking I'd hit
reply rather than reply all.)

I've sent the usual 'better to write to the list' explanation to the OP.

best to all,

Brian vdB