[Tutor] 3 questions for my port scanner project

Mark Kels mark.kels at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 14:12:53 CET 2005

Hi list.

Here are the questions (-:
1. How do I make a progress bar in Tkinter ?
2. I got a while loop which does the port scan itself. How can I end
it while its working ?
3. For some reason the scan is too slow (2-3 seconds for a port). Is
there a way to make it faster (other port scanner work allot faster...
) ?

Thanks in advance !!

--
1. The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the
day they start making vacuum cleaners.