[Tutor] sys.argv[1: ] help

Liam Clarke cyresse at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 22:40:06 CET 2005

Yeah, python.exe is the right one... bizarre... I'll have a poke at it
when I get home from work.
Sorry I haven't been more helpful.

Cheers,

Liam Clarke

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:57:30 +0000, Richard gelling
<uselinux34 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It is actually associated with just 'python', changed it to associate
> with 'pythonw' and I got nothing on the same example not even the [], so
> I am assuming that 'python' is the correct one?
>
> Liam Clarke wrote:
>
> >Yeah, right click on a .py and check if it's associated with pythonw
> >or python.exe
> >
> >GL,
> >
> >Liam Clarke
> >

> >On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:28:18 +0000, Richard gelling
> ><uselinux34 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> >

> >>Hi,
> >>Yes, I use both Wndows XP and Linux( at work ) . I left that in by
> >>mistake I am actually just typing in
> >>
> >>arg1,py a b c
> >>
> >>at the windows XP command prompt
> >>
> >>Sorry for the confusion.

'There is only one basic human right, and that is to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, to take the consequences.