[Tutor] Edonkey Automatic Search Program?!

. , administrata at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 20:48:00 CET 2005

Hi,

I just want to know whether this program can be programmed by python or not.

p2p program like edonkey is very very complicated (I think so..)

but, is searching program for edonkey complicated too?

Should the search program be connected to edonkey? (I think so..)

The Edonkey Automatic Search Program should be like...

i input some words and the prgram automatically  download files

which are related to words by days, hours.

I'm looking forward to see your replys...

Cheers! :)