[Tutor] doctest

Jacob S. keridee at jayco.net
Sun Jan 2 03:21:39 CET 2005

Hi.

    Okay, so I look at the documentation at it says (in my words):

"First Class - DocTest -- Make a test object with such and such attributes
that you can test.
Second Class - i don't remember the name - Make Jacob look stupid with big
words
Third Class - DocTestSuite - Convert a doctest object to a unittest object -
Okay... so how does that help?
Fourth Class - DocTestFinder - Find the docstrings that contain test code
and extract them."

So, my question, I guess, is How did the documentation help, and, How do I
have doctest test all of my module's function's docstrings?

Thanks in advance,
Jacob Schmidt