[Tutor] Basic question -> How to use a class from a file?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Mon Jan 3 20:23:46 CET 2005

> I'm already confused! Seriously, I never done oop before, so even
the
> Python tutorial examples are extremely confusing to me atm.

Which tutor are you using? If its the standard Python tutor then its
not really for beginners to OOP, you might be better looking at some
of the more basic tutors such as Josh C's or the Think like a CS,
or mine.

They all teach OOP at a more leisurely pace.

For general info on OOP try the cetus links pages:

http://www.cetus-liks.org

Alan G