[Tutor] How to run a script file

Bernard Lebel python at bernardlebel.com
Wed Jan 5 00:32:54 CET 2005

Okay sorry I meant once you're in Python.

I'm in Bash console, type Python, enter the Python interpreter.

Then I add my custom path to the sys.path list (because my user
permissions do not allow my to put anything in the Lib directory) and
then I try an
import /home/bernardl/python/myScript.py
but of course if fails as soon the first slash is read.

Thanks
Bernard